Board logo

標題: [世界知味] Skinny korma with steamed rice [打印本頁]

作者: 伊洛艾爾法克斯    時間: 2012-8-15 22:23     標題: Skinny korma with steamed rice

INGREDIENTS
  n  S2 ]7 D( Q8 E☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp ground nut oil (could substitute veg oil)
: d# j1 I% N2 r7 Hbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 onions, finely chopped
3 Y' U/ p& ^3 Z4 D( E6 i☆夜玥論壇ק2 large cloves of garlic, crushed最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區: {; t" g; V* h+ _4 B0 b
2cm of ginger, peeled and gratedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( Q+ ?. k0 ?$ K2 ], Q8 E
½ tsp ground cinnamon☆夜玥論壇ק/ ]: F2 g/ l0 S
¼ tsp ground nutmeg0 K$ A6 N. w; x9 O0 j/ X1 w, @* ^
2 tsp garam masala
& y2 t3 m+ e& K1 z# Q6 ~5 I☆夜玥論壇ק1 tsp ground black pepper
5 H2 F# z& |4 }) x, h! C( g. u☆夜玥論壇ק1 tsp medium curry powder
3 M' L7 y% l5 D3 N: r  m* bbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源150ml Greek yoghurt (not fridge cold)
( B6 ~' t# _9 d* o" X  bbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源100ml full fat milk (not fridge cold)
0 y3 F3 e% v1 j. v* T- o最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區500g turkey breast, cut into one inch dice
" u/ N$ h7 U; KMETHOD# r8 |% K/ Q8 ?2 I2 n

# Y: W) p: M1 t% D% R/ e- v% v9 ewww.ds-hk.netHow to make skinny korma with steamed ricewww.ds-hk.net- f% v4 p; g! P/ z8 [
1. Sweat the onion in the oil in a medium frying pan over a moderate heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent and not browned.
6 a5 u. p9 |3 p0 T1 o3 \bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( `' V: e( H* |2 Y$ S  ^- D; z
2. Add the garlic and ginger for a further 2 minutes.
' G% S$ K$ X" @. ^6 y: x5 o% v☆夜玥論壇ק
% ^+ a5 ?8 S  D7 {. z1 A' ybl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Spoon 2/3 of the onion mixture into a small blender and blitz with 3 tablespoons of water until a smooth paste is achieved.☆夜玥論壇ק8 ~3 h/ J: N. L# `
www.ds-hk.net4 w& J( b3 a( j% V1 d
4. Return the paste to the pan and add all of the spices. Continue to cook for a further 2 minutes until the spices become fragrant.www.ds-hk.net6 N. L0 X' i/ i, J; a# c

* _* Z$ A$ M* r1 m% g5 ]最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5. Add the yoghurt 1 tablespoon at a time, reserve 3 tablespoons for later use. Add 150ml of water and the milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
& a' m0 y8 R  l! o1 K☆夜玥論壇ק☆夜玥論壇ק" |) P7 b" [0 l* v/ b, z  N
6. Tip in the diced turkey and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. NB: It is important that the mixture does not boil or it will split so keep it at a gentle simmer. While the turkey is cooking, cook the rice according to packet instructions.www.ds-hk.net9 s, c  J* U5 D( C. ]/ `

1 H+ c6 p( }( i5 Wwww.ds-hk.net7. Check that the turkey is cooked through before stirring in the reserved 3 tablespoons of yoghurt and garnish with toasted almonds and a coriander leaves to serve.

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://www.ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0