作者: 伊洛艾爾法克斯    時間: 2012-8-15 22:26     標題: curry goat with rice and peas

INGREDIENTS
/ `6 d& i, z7 O☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp ground coriander☆夜玥論壇ק8 ]  n8 |; X" l* |( u' f
1 tsp ground black pepper☆夜玥論壇ק" R( L& A+ f  d
4 cardamom pods
+ L4 E9 h9 G  G6 N$ g☆夜玥論壇ק½ tsp ground fenugreek
! P: R- B; T+ R1 tsp ground cinnamon
/ g& h2 D/ u. l# y; [! M( |www.ds-hk.net1 tsp ground ginger
- h7 _  F' ^% h8 o最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 tsp ground turmeric1 }7 s8 t5 C, u7 r0 \  ^* j9 |
2 large tomatoes, skinned and roughly chopped
# N6 s7 A( H4 m/ X% j☆夜玥論壇ק3 garlic cloves, bashed, then roughly chopped% d5 a; T) F, I9 J4 y  e8 o
2 onions, finely chopped最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區8 W; n1 O" Y; F* m# B: a
1-2 Scotch bonnet chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
6 R' C. h" p: v* Rwww.ds-hk.netA few good sprigs of thyme
3 Y. s0 @+ p7 V6 \" Q$ pwww.ds-hk.netA good bunch of coriander (leaves and roots)bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源# f" a8 T/ p! S9 n5 I. v
2 tbsp HP saucebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源: C% O- f; V+ i+ Y" n, _) Z5 c2 E$ L
500g goat shoulder cut lean and into bite sized chunks
+ c" A, \' |0 G1 P7 B% l! h  t+ {& b☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp olive oil
+ N" l2 e) T( b☆夜玥論壇ק500ml fresh chicken stock7 X* A0 n6 x5 E3 x
1 tsp saltwww.ds-hk.net/ E' H; g7 M/ \: O; O6 v
More fresh coriander to servewww.ds-hk.net# \% f# B! E7 @5 B! h6 G% e8 t
For the rice
8 G6 b6 W1 ]" \' m9 f! tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源200g basmati rice
" M7 `/ b; w' ^. s; v最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區200g canned black beans or red kidney beans, drainedwww.ds-hk.net* e% @- i5 i3 V3 D
1 scotch bonnet chilliwww.ds-hk.net  m) \0 c/ M8 g1 |% `. l
A few sprigs of thyme1 f* D' u& B/ _  f% b
1 spring onion, trimmed and cut into 2 horizontally
5 b; v5 H; w1 C' S½ tsp sea saltbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源9 W: u) X' h; ^: ^
METHOD
( C" M' L$ w5 s9 m( R最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源& N7 q1 A: ^: P1 Q
How to make a curry goat with rice and peas
2 Q8 R1 G4 E9 P) s# f" R2 _1. In a large bowl combine all the spices with the tomatoes, garlic, onions and chillies. Strip the thyme leaves off their stalks, bruise with a knife blade and add to the bowl. Finely chop the roots and stalks of the coriander (set aside the leaves for adding to the curry at the end) and add them, too. Add the HP sauce.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區+ r/ O2 g/ A6 N9 r9 e6 j, b2 H

6 L3 p$ j( A7 ^最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2. Add the meat to the marinade, rubbing the marinade in well with your fingers. You should spend a bit of time over this, working the spices into the meat and enjoying the smell that rises from the bowl. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 [$ V8 U2 R+ y4 J6 o1 S, C, X! c

' t3 T  x  |6 l9 ?bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Remove the meat from the seasoning, knocking off any loose bits of onion or tomato Heat a large pan, then fry the meat in batches in the oil until it is nicely browned.% L8 \9 D( f' _- W2 r- ^( `

N' f$ J3 ]6 a" ?# Dwww.ds-hk.net4. Transfer the goat to a large casserole pot. Tip the remainder of the marinade into the frying pan and saute for 5 minutes or until the onions have softened and are starting to go golden then add to the meat in the pot.
6 r/ v4 s1 }/ @. T% s
  g3 a5 _) Q2 J) A2 F  \5. Deglaze the pan with a little water and add these juices to the pot, along with the stock. It should just be enough to just cover the meat. Add the salt. Bring to the boil, then turn it down to the gentlest possible simmer for 2 ½ hours or until the meat is meltingly tender. Serve sprinkled with the chopped coriander leaves.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區/ n% W& L# \' _5 s5 {3 a

" ~  P4 H; e! P% Z; p: X6. For the rice, place all the ingredients into a pan, then cover with 1 centimetre of water. Cover with a lid then bring to the boil for 7 minutes or until almost all the liquid has been absorbed, then turn the heat off and allow the rice to steam for 10 minutes. Serve with the curried goat.

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://www.ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0