發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Skinny korma with steamed rice

Skinny korma with steamed rice

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第616個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
5 l, {, F$ F! b$ b& y3 {, t1 tbsp ground nut oil (could substitute veg oil)☆夜玥論壇ק1 C% G" ~) M) `
2 onions, finely chopped最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區( w3 v9 v' i6 r8 ~% O3 ^3 x; {4 f9 N
2 large cloves of garlic, crushed
( m  S$ _' Q0 c( O9 C最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2cm of ginger, peeled and grated最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區, s4 y6 B2 u+ s7 }1 V
½ tsp ground cinnamon最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區/ t, ]9 i4 W) o( U  f7 k" V& O
¼ tsp ground nutmeg最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 }( q1 v9 g( P" v- m& o2 b
2 tsp garam masala最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區7 `' U9 i3 G3 p- W
1 tsp ground black pepperbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 ^) v8 h. m' D$ P8 J3 X
1 tsp medium curry powder
% {' @2 ]3 l8 w0 c- R$ a! j3 L) kwww.ds-hk.net150ml Greek yoghurt (not fridge cold)
" |/ ]8 o' x: W# D0 pbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源100ml full fat milk (not fridge cold)www.ds-hk.net  l% u7 a4 v$ R- T: x
500g turkey breast, cut into one inch dice
9 m, }/ p" \. P7 |☆夜玥論壇קMETHOD最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區, n( }; K* Y8 z. V
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 k8 u. i9 ]  k- `
How to make skinny korma with steamed rice
% o8 {( g' S- g& \" P4 [; D7 Fwww.ds-hk.net1. Sweat the onion in the oil in a medium frying pan over a moderate heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent and not browned.
5 A4 I3 ~1 A: t, E% pbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
8 N. B0 }9 R" p4 pwww.ds-hk.net2. Add the garlic and ginger for a further 2 minutes.www.ds-hk.net! o. Y  i2 Z# B) s

+ q& B4 N. X$ `8 Cbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Spoon 2/3 of the onion mixture into a small blender and blitz with 3 tablespoons of water until a smooth paste is achieved.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5 v) O9 k2 P: w1 L+ ]+ A3 L! ^

$ a2 l5 N# a) Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源4. Return the paste to the pan and add all of the spices. Continue to cook for a further 2 minutes until the spices become fragrant.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源: `5 }& X3 O1 A! F) D9 L
☆夜玥論壇ק! O9 s; s- l* M1 k
5. Add the yoghurt 1 tablespoon at a time, reserve 3 tablespoons for later use. Add 150ml of water and the milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
' x& V6 q- F/ Y( b0 w- i: k
0 v6 {( W0 X* u$ V3 P; A+ K4 s" y& Rbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6. Tip in the diced turkey and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. NB: It is important that the mixture does not boil or it will split so keep it at a gentle simmer. While the turkey is cooking, cook the rice according to packet instructions.
: I+ `2 Z* D/ ]& W3 P: _6 b' a最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區6 ]8 [2 N! W( B3 e  F5 @
7. Check that the turkey is cooked through before stirring in the reserved 3 tablespoons of yoghurt and garnish with toasted almonds and a coriander leaves to serve.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-6-9 12:39