發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Aromatic Thai duck curry

Aromatic Thai duck curry

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第659個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTSwww.ds-hk.net" Z4 n' |) P  s4 D% k, G: u/ K
2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
. T- t, }. |: |3 h, h☆夜玥論壇ק4 duck legs, skinned, then halved at the joint☆夜玥論壇ק( z: B- q( K, K
250g small waxy new potatoes; H! G. q/ }9 `) G
1 tbsp sunflower oil
+ j4 b6 V$ i1 ~' \( X: k/ @' N" \bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 tsp light soft brown sugar, plus extrabl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 @* S2 E6 p9 D, T) j, W4 L4 H
2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice, plus extrabl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源# G1 K9 Z( V1 [0 d: U/ q5 i
Fried shallots, to garnish最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區3 z# m0 U; h3 j3 g4 F
Handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
5 t+ {2 ]  k+ L4 A0 f, zbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源For the curry paste最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區$ B8 }0 n, W8 f; d
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 L( w. M/ K; V* h
1 tsp fennel seeds
& [& w7 e1 X4 l( l% E2 \www.ds-hk.net1 tbsp coriander seeds最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區+ ^1 F6 C* n, C  a
2 tsp cumin seeds
$ w5 V% E5 L/ kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 pieces blade macebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源# s/ I( \, \9 _. A& E: _
1/4 tsp white peppercorns
) x1 N  y6 `2 P, [bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 lemongrass stalks
! W3 L6 Y1 E7 s  g/ }  V) a8 X; Z☆夜玥論壇ק3 medium-hot red chillies, deseeded (optional) and chopped☆夜玥論壇ק5 E+ i2 M( K) `$ w8 G. f# J" `
65g shallots, chopped, }' |, {  t( s: g1 \) h/ N  M
6 large garlic cloves, peeledbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源$ D. O/ X8 n0 S8 [3 t+ F3 }+ b
25g fresh ginger, choppedwww.ds-hk.net$ G% ?' z5 Z# k% d* f
1/2 tsp salt
/ F6 K% Z" C4 {- H3 tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 tbsp sunflower oil最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區( l- T" t/ t9 B
METHOD☆夜玥論壇ק" E4 P3 {+ Q: W; F  j& p7 g

# t. l" A; S2 P" t9 @bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源How to make aromatic thai duck curry最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區, @  I# W2 W6 ^  d
1. Pour the coconut milk into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the duck and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour, until the meat is tender and the milk has reduced by half. If it has not, return it to the heat and simmer rapidly. Set aside.
, O% z2 i1 p9 {4 N1 O; Tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( d: p9 T: m8 Q8 c5 `
2. Meanwhile, make the curry paste. Put a frying pan over a medium heat. Add all the seeds and mace and shake for a few seconds until aromatic, then tip into a mini processor, add the peppercorns and whizz to a powder.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源# J5 E0 H& d& G9 @, \" K  n% K

0 }' H: v" A7 @$ A  R4 X7 K* q& O0 Bwww.ds-hk.net3. Cut off and discard the top third of each lemongrass stalk, then peel and discard the outer leaves and roughly chop the tender core. Put into a mini food processor with the chillies, shallots, garlic, ginger, ground spices, salt and oil and blend to a smooth paste.
# s$ C8 T% F. e; r, L/ s6 l6 |2 D3 f% X/ twww.ds-hk.net☆夜玥論壇ק3 m$ f5 W4 n0 ?( k, i7 t
4. Put the potatoes into a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain, cool, then cut into thick slices. Cover and set aside.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源" |0 G& n4 p5 i- M

, R' c, t, N/ |1 v) D☆夜玥論壇ק5. When the duck is tender, lift it onto a plate and leave until cool enough to handle. Reserve the coconut milk. Break the meat away from the bones in large chunks.
, H& W" M' p2 n3 o' C% c& N
) p+ L2 }6 s! h+ q9 f& o# I☆夜玥論壇ק6. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, add the curry paste and fry gently for 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce has a good consistency. Stir in the sugar and lime juice and adjust the seasoning using salt, sugar and lime juice. Stir in the duck and potatoes and heat through to serve.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( k: H+ J9 I# V4 i; O

6 t' P/ t$ t* N/ ?2 {1 [6 u最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區7. To freeze, spoon half the curry into a sealable plastic container, cover and leave to cool. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Transfer to a saucepan and heat through gently.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 W  W) l( k! X% q. r

! d5 H$ M4 O" Z6 `) L( W- s1 V最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區8. Garnish the duck curry with fried shallots and coriander leaves, and serve with jasmine rice, if you like.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-18 10:54