發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Skinny korma with steamed rice

Skinny korma with steamed rice

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第611個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
9 c* }  I5 S& E! \9 ~! K☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp ground nut oil (could substitute veg oil)
: |; w" O4 J/ v( ~0 Z' l( U# v2 onions, finely chopped☆夜玥論壇ק4 K( j/ @. H6 F
2 large cloves of garlic, crushedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7 r. w; h* G' b; c% ]
2cm of ginger, peeled and grated
' Z$ f4 U+ _6 D* D1 e+ J, s最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區½ tsp ground cinnamon
% b  q6 G# ]* e; Z0 {2 tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源¼ tsp ground nutmeg☆夜玥論壇ק  I+ Q8 g% M5 I, |1 ^" Q0 Z
2 tsp garam masalabl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源0 z: _6 J4 y5 m1 H) s9 J( ?
1 tsp ground black pepperbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源, `9 [# _* \4 u
1 tsp medium curry powder最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區7 d( r( f; K) y3 V& u
150ml Greek yoghurt (not fridge cold)☆夜玥論壇ק. B/ v# `/ x7 G
100ml full fat milk (not fridge cold)
5 s% E8 L# Y9 {. v500g turkey breast, cut into one inch dice
( O! {) p0 y6 A2 ^最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區METHODwww.ds-hk.net% F, a8 D1 n, c4 s* p

5 a3 R1 ?' X4 a$ K  vHow to make skinny korma with steamed ricebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 @, ^( }# @+ _; O) R8 c
1. Sweat the onion in the oil in a medium frying pan over a moderate heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent and not browned.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區) x) X0 p: [7 ]& ], K
www.ds-hk.net( I5 @5 W( c9 \+ r4 I' {- s: W
2. Add the garlic and ginger for a further 2 minutes.8 C& m2 y" ^  f. @. G5 Q

, d9 Z3 _6 x/ r3 i4 W& T7 e3. Spoon 2/3 of the onion mixture into a small blender and blitz with 3 tablespoons of water until a smooth paste is achieved.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源, Y1 a& K- D& H5 f- H
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  H8 A9 u: B  U
4. Return the paste to the pan and add all of the spices. Continue to cook for a further 2 minutes until the spices become fragrant.
! b+ ]4 ?# q7 @; k# i/ Gbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
6 M' }6 m/ P  n% i* a6 B4 lwww.ds-hk.net5. Add the yoghurt 1 tablespoon at a time, reserve 3 tablespoons for later use. Add 150ml of water and the milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
8 s( S  U3 z3 S5 O5 Q☆夜玥論壇קwww.ds-hk.net+ m2 Z# s* A5 Q5 B: J
6. Tip in the diced turkey and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. NB: It is important that the mixture does not boil or it will split so keep it at a gentle simmer. While the turkey is cooking, cook the rice according to packet instructions.www.ds-hk.net, R4 l6 z  m& [) O
最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區* r) m0 Y1 `5 N" ~9 y$ p
7. Check that the turkey is cooked through before stirring in the reserved 3 tablespoons of yoghurt and garnish with toasted almonds and a coriander leaves to serve.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-18 09:22