發新話題
打印

[甜品] Chocolate and beetroot brownies〔已檢〕

Chocolate and beetroot brownies〔已檢〕

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:chris9510 您是第674個瀏覽者
Ingredients* x9 `! J+ b; @1 s/ ?9 f  e; L

. S2 V. T6 p1 U% j6 H1 Y+ H最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區250g good, dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
" J! B* K2 W& n1 p5 B- Ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源250g unsalted butter, cut into cubes, plus more for greasing
, f+ ~6 y6 _- r9 a最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區250g caster sugar
; b3 y* T6 L3 ?* s8 P* q7 f2 c3 free-range eggsbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源) b  v3 }7 I+ O3 F5 o4 t2 m
150g self-raising flour (we used wholemeal self-raising)bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源# q0 [! \+ h9 L. ]" ~2 \- ?
250g beetroot, boiled until tender, peeled and grated☆夜玥論壇ק: g0 d( {% [  T9 }7 i3 s
METHOD
% q( v" `& s1 b9 o% kwww.ds-hk.net
) L! y# r. [1 c4 V( B, Hwww.ds-hk.netHow to make chocolate and beetroot brownies
* M  n/ P1 _+ D; f8 C3 a" n☆夜玥論壇ק☆夜玥論壇ק% B0 _% Z! Y3 t' k6 W7 V" H
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tin of approximately 20 x 30 x 3cm and line the bottom with baking parchment.☆夜玥論壇ק# ~5 L. A$ O, v0 u+ T" @; i
☆夜玥論壇ק8 c* U; d$ I8 t0 A2 M/ N: P# y
2. Break up the chocolate into pieces, cut the butter into cubes then mix them up a bit in a heatproof bowl. As the oven begins to warm up, put the bowl onto one of the shelves for a few minutes until the chocolate and butter starts to melt. Stir, and put back into the oven for a few more minutes to melt completely.
8 ?) v1 E" ~! `$ n0 E4 w) g8 G☆夜玥論壇ק- H& z3 }1 c) B' |! x
3. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a bowl until combined, then beat in the melted chocolate and butter until smooth. Gently fold in the flour then the beetroot - be careful not to overmix or it will make the brownies tough.
  t# y4 j. ^5 ?$ N8 ]. Ibl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源; j) P2 P0 ]& F, J
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth over the top with a spatula. Bake for about 20 minutes. A knife or skewer pushed into the middle should come out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Don't be tempted to overcook them! Remove the tin from the oven and leave on wire rack to cool before cutting into squares.
' O  X; x1 W5 qwww.ds-hk.net
% V4 Z5 V. G9 u: Abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 15:22 編輯 ]
夫君子之行,靜以修身,儉以養德。淡泊以明志,寧靜以致遠。夫學須靜也,才須學也,學以廣才,志以成學。

矜功不立,虛願不至。

不患無位,患所以立;不患莫己知,求為可知也。

立德、立功、立言。

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-20 01:15